Monday, November 06, 2006

Which pirates of the caribbean character are you ? Take a test ..

Your goal in life is to..

  • Feel, like everyone else does..
  • Settle down with a partner and open my own business.
  • Marry someone I love, and that loves me in return.
  • Become famous, get lots of money, booze and be know worldwide!

You're at a club, and some hot guy/girl hits on you and wants to have a quickie in the back room. What do you do?

  • Smile and tell him/her no, because you've got your sights set on someone else.
  • Decline, even though you know he/she could have made you happy..
  • Stare at him/her longingly, wanting to touch them.. wanting to be with them..
  • Wink, and follow him/her into the back without question!

You run into a friend of the family, who says you bear a striking resemblance to your father. How do you react?

  • Smile and nod, then ask if they'd like to go for a drink.
  • Smile and thank them, and inquire as to how they're doing.
  • Glare angrily and reply, "I DO NOT!".
  • Laugh a little and say, "Yeh, they're were good people. Too bad the inheritence they left me is gone already."

You find a twenty dollar bill lying on the ground. What do you buy with it?

  • As much as I can!
  • Some booze, some makeup, and a new ring.
  • I don't spend it, I give it to a charity.. it's not mine to spend, anyway.
  • A gift for that girl/guy I'm interested in; I have to woo them somehow..

Which of these descriptions best describes you?

  • Loyal, brave, honest & romantic
  • Independant, strong & daring
  • Cunning, witty & ambitious
  • Greedy, lustful & alone

Mail me your choices I will send you the character you will be with complete details .

No comments: