Monday, November 06, 2006

For Laughs

Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman,"

Isn't that Bush and Powell?"The barman says "Yep, thats them."So the guy walks over and says, "Hello, what are u guys doing?"And Bush says, "We're planning world war 3"And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"And Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Afghans this timeand one bicycle repairman."And the guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman?!!!"So Bush turns to Powell and says, " See, I told you no-one would worry about the 140 million Afghans!

1George Bush's fav. song..... I Will Survive
2-Osama Bin Laden's theme song..... It Wasn't Me
3-Boston Airport Authority's song..... Who Let The Dogs Out
4-New Yorker's song..... Smoke Get In Your Eyes
5-Song that was played in the WTC..... Hit me Baby One More Time
6-Guys that jumped off WTC was singing..... I Believe I Can Fly
7-Pentagon's ex-theme song.....U Can't Touch This

No comments: