Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lakewood Chruch - Texas

Lakewood Chruch

Church Attendance* City, State Pastor
Lakewood Church 25,060 Houston, Tex. Joel Osteen

Recently I visited Lakewood. It had been my dream to go to that Church for a few years now. Thank God that this dream came true. I was (How was I ) I am trying to explain how I felt, I was really happy and excited as I got up that morning and was getting ready to go to Church . On the way to Church I was smiling ear to ear (Picture that using Joel's smile). I was awe struck the moment I saw Lakewood Church logo. I can't explain in words how I felt. I was confused and seemed lost for a few seconds trying to figure out which way to go and where to sit, so we can get a good seat. Well when God had taken me there , I shouldn’t have worried but I did (completely Human ). One of the ushers asked me if I was a visitor and asked me to follow her. She takes me and introduces me to another Usher who can seat me. He took me all the way to the front and seats me in the 2nd row.

Secondddddddddddddddddd row ...behind the Pastor and Dr. Paul Osteen. What an Honor!!! I was thinking and planning on getting a Good seat as you know it’s a huge church. But God put me in the 2nd row. Now does that ring a bell in your mind?

If not ...1. Trust God 2.If he starts something with you he will finish it .3.He won’t leave you confused or worried if he has taken you somewhere new. 4. Jehovah Jireh My Provider ...the list goes on and on...

It was an amazing service. Even though I wanted to see Joel. Joel didn’t show up ( I knew that before I went to that service ) But God Showed up. Praise God...That’s all I needed.

Check out some of the pictures I have taken while I was there.


Lakewood Chruch - Houston TX


I hope to visit again soon when Joel is preaching.

Kind Regards,

Sucharitha.

No comments: