Wednesday, June 13, 2007

7 things to do Today

1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind... I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL NOT DO IT SECRETLY:I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

No comments: