Friday, February 16, 2007

Hold on to Hope

Today's Scripture
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." (John 10:10)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Satan wants you to give up and quit so he can have the victory in your life. But you can overcome him through the almighty power of God! Christ performed many miracles in the Bible, and He is still doing miracles today. The Bible says He is the same yesterday, today and forever. No matter what weapon the enemy may throw at you, it cannot penetrate the defense that Christ has put around you! Guard your hope, your joy, and your victory in Christ, because they are God-given blessings that He wants you to enjoy every day.

A Prayer for Today
God, do not allow the enemy to overcome me, but help me to guard my joy, my hope, and my victory in Christ, which are wonderful gifts from You! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: