Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whats up with me !!!!!!!!

I am back in the United States after my short trip to India. Even though its been more than a week ...I haven’t posted a whole lot on my blog disappointing some of my regular visitors.

I was kind of lazy and I had bad jet lag...took me so long to recover. I have been getting shocks after shocks and also taking some time to recover from that. I am sorry guys for you have missed me ...don’t worry I will be back in action ...soon...

I was in India and I didn’t see the excitement of thanksgiving here in the US ...but seems like Iam back in time to catch all the excitement for Christmas ...which already started around here...I love those decoration and the fun filled atmosphere...what is Christmas all about in the United states...mostly all the festivals and holidays have become very commercial and lost the real essence of the day...COM ‘on people wake up and don’t let the society drive you ...but the religion in you drive you ...

Stay glued more posting coming up on Christmas...

No comments: