Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hyderabad's roads to heaven

My first impression about Hyderabad? Airport.. landed in hyderabad several times ...what do I see when I step out of the flight ...Expression !!!!I always come home with a lot of excitement and enthu !!! I crossed the aerobridge and as I was coming down the steps to Immigration department ..down the stairs the saw pan spit all over the walls. Who would come from the flight eating pan and would take the liberty to spit all over the walls. I guess the colorful city of hyderabad welcomes me that way. Its not spit its rangoli i guess...

As I departed out of the airport and I was impressed by the cleanliness and the infrastructure of the city. But then as I went farther from airport things seemed pretty different and my good impression faded away . Heard about the news on the New International aiport to be completed in 2008. Here are some pictures of how the airport is going to look like..enjoy and hope it will look the same.



Aircraft Gates



Terminal Birds Eye View


Check in Hall

Departure Concourse


Terminal Side View

No comments: