Sunday, February 24, 2008
Posted by Sucharitha at 4:33 PM
2 slice(s) bread, white or wheat;
cubed 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup(s) cheese, ricotta, low-fat
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 packet(s) sugar substitute, heat-stable
1 1/2 ounce(s) milkshake mix, chocolate, diet
1. Combine cake ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Spray jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan and spread to corners. Cook at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Let stand 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan and cool. Prepare filling. These are the last three ingredients.
4. Blend filling ingredients. Spread on cake and roll up.
5. Wrap in foil and refrigerate or cut in slices and serve immediately. Serve on dessert plates plain or topped with sliced fruit or a fruit sauce.
Take a Break It’s important to change your position throughout your workday. Frequent brief breaks can help you avoid awkward positions that predispose your neck and shoulder muscles to tensing. Simply walking across the room or shrugging your shoulders and bending your neck can get the kinks out.
While sitting at a computer, make sure that the computer screen is at eye level or higher, because it’s easier on the neck to look up than to look down. Still another way to prevent tight neck or shoulder muscles from developing is to apply a heating pad for 15–20 minutes at the end of the day.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Nutritional Info (Per serving):Calories: 233, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 216mg, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Total Fat: 7g, Carbs: 41g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Protein: 1.5gCarb Choices: 2.5Recipe Source:Click here to find out more!Prep Time: 21 minsCook Time: 25 minsTotal Time: 46 mins
* cooking spray
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; coat paper with cooking spray. Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on prepared parchment.
3. Combine apples and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Place apple mixture in center of dough, leaving a 3-inch border (apples will be piled high on dough). Fold edges of dough toward center, pressing gently to seal (dough will only partially cover apple mixture). Combine water and egg white; brush over edges of dough, and sprinkle galette with turbinado sugar.
4. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until golden brown (filling may leak slightly during cooking). Drizzle with caramel topping, and serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 slice).
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper, black
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup(s) flour, all-
* 4 chicken, breast, boned, skinless
* 1 tablespoon oil, olive
* 1/2 cup(s) wine, dry Marsala
* 1/2 cup(s) broth, chicken, fat skimmed from top
* 1/2 lemon, juice only
* 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms, fresh, sliced
* 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
1. Mix pepper, salt, and flour. Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat oil. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
3. Add wine to the skillet and stir until heated. Stir in juice, stock, and mushrooms. Reduce heat and cook for about 10 minutes until the sauce is partially reduced.
4. Return browned chicken breasts to skillet. Spoon sauce over the chicken.
5. Cover and cook for five to 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
6. Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Nutritional Info (Per serving):Calories: 277, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 304mg, Total Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 77mg
The Dubai Metro will be one of the most advanced urban rail systems in the world and will be the catalyst for tourism, financial and economic growth. Investment costs for the full system have been assessed at a grand total of about AE$14.3bn, including civil works, stations, system fixed equipment, trains, engineering and financing.